If you’ve ever been in a car accident you know how harrowing an experience it can be. First, there’s the trauma of the accident itself and any injuries that may be involved. Then there’s dealing with the police which can be extremely stressful. But all of that can pale by comparison to dealing with an insurance company later, especially if you’re not at fault in the accident. Filing an insurance claim from a traffic accident, especially when there are injuries, can be a nightmare.
- 10 Questions You SHOULD Be Asking About Your Car Insurance
- Insurance: Car Accident Claim – The Best Way To Document It
- Car Accident Attorney Can Help in the Process of Accident Insurance
- Car Accident Attorney – Understand The Details Of Insurance
- Why Does Your Car Insurance Quote Increase After an Accident?
- Health clinics can ease financial burden on hospitals and insurance companies - News-Medical.netHealth clinics can ease financial burden on hospitals and insurance companiesNews-Medical.netHealth clinics that can provide primary care for low-income patients may ease the financial burden on both hospitals and insurance companies while improving patient health, researchers have concluded. A study of hospital admissions suggests that health ...and more » […]
- Orlando woman accused of cheating patients, insurance companies - WFTV OrlandoOrlando woman accused of cheating patients, insurance companiesWFTV OrlandoThose forms are how detectives believe Fede was able to allegedly collect more than $10,000 in fraudulent insurance claims. She was arrested and faces charges that include operating a clinic without a license and false and fraudulent insurance claims. […]
- Insurance Services Provider REG Goes Solo with DataArt - Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance JournalInsurance Services Provider REG Goes Solo with DataArtSarbanes-Oxley Compliance JournalDataArt, a custom software development partner for the financial services and other industries, has announced it has completed the development of Regulatory Efficiency Gains (“REG”)'s digital platform. The online tool, which went “live” in early ... […]
- Health clinics can ease financial burden on hospitals and insurance companies - News-Medical.net