If you’ve ever been in a car accident you know how harrowing an experience it can be. First, there’s the trauma of the accident itself and any injuries that may be involved. Then there’s dealing with the police which can be extremely stressful. But all of that can pale by comparison to dealing with an insurance company later, especially if you’re not at fault in the accident. Filing an insurance claim from a traffic accident, especially when there are injuries, can be a nightmare.
- 10 Questions You SHOULD Be Asking About Your Car Insurance
- Insurance: Car Accident Claim – The Best Way To Document It
- Car Accident Attorney Can Help in the Process of Accident Insurance
- Car Accident Attorney – Understand The Details Of Insurance
- Why Does Your Car Insurance Quote Increase After an Accident?
- John Jeffreys of Ulster Insurance Services gets honor from American College - Times Herald-RecordJohn Jeffreys of Ulster Insurance Services gets honor from American CollegeTimes Herald-RecordKINGSTON — John Jeffreys, a health-care reform specialist at Ulster Insurance Services, earned the Chartered Healthcare Consultant professional designation from the American College, a nonprofit educational institution devoted to financial services in ... […]
- NY Car Insurance Companies Now Found in Online Database of Insurers at ... - Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)NY Car Insurance Companies Now Found in Online Database of Insurers at ...Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)New York is one of the states in the United States that can have higher than average insurance premiums for drivers, according to insurance data. The Auto Pros company has updated its database of companies online to include NY car insurance comp […]
- Some MNsure enrollees might not be covered as plans start up - Minnesota Public RadioSome MNsure enrollees might not be covered as plans start upMinnesota Public RadioAt this point, MNsure and the insurance companies are cross-checking enrollment information to make sure everything squares. When it doesn't, insurance company representatives are manually entering personal information, something Keefer hopes keep to ...and more » […]
- John Jeffreys of Ulster Insurance Services gets honor from American College - Times Herald-Record